Saturday, February 4, 2012

Hauz Khas in South Delhi





Yesterday I took the metro and then an auto rikshaw (my first!) to meet Marina in Hauz Khas. Looks like I am better at getting around than most Indians and that includes my killer bargaining skills: cheaper than the meter? Hellz yeah! What I have realized is that you either can do cities, or you can't. And I can.




It was such a pleasure to hang out with Marina after such a long time and I will definitely miss her when she moves to Qatar. We had a god time at the hair dresser: quite amusing actually, it takes two hot gay boys to blow your hair around here. No pictures of the head and shoulders massage, manicure and all that followed, but I can say I am already used to the variety and excellent quality of beauty services.


No comments: